Finding somewhere to live

College accommodation

If your course happens to be taught at a college a bit further from home, or you have simply decided it is time to spread your wings and move out then you will need to find somewhere to stay.

Campus accommodation is not available for consortium students. If you are looking for a place to live you need to find somewhere near to your college.

Please contact your college directly. They will be able to advise you on how to find accommodation locally.

How can I get in touch with my college?

Contact number
West Herts College
+44 (0) 1923 812000 
Oaklands College
+44 (0) 1727 737080 
North Hertfordshire College   +44 (0) 1462 424242
Hertford Regional College

+44 (0) 1992 411400