Consultancy for Health and Social Work
The Centre for Learning Disability Studies (tCLDS) is active in research, consultancy and training and has strong links with education as well as a wide range of statutory and non statutory organisations.
The consultants at the Centre for Learning Disability Studies (tCLDS) can offer support and advice in a number of areas:
- Developing web based learning material
- Developing training and education strategies
- Research and audit activities
- Training analysis
- Organising and hosting of conferences
- Developing highly specific bespoke training activities
We offer our consultancy services to a wide range of statutory and non statutory organisations such as:
- An Bord Altranais, Ireland
- British Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Carousel, Brighton
- Departments of Health
- Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association, USA
- Health Research Board for Ireland
- Local Authorities
- NHS Trusts
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- The Oman Nursing Institute
- One to One, Enfield
- Private and Voluntary Sector organisations
- UK, National and International Networks
- A range of national and international publishing houses
Explore our exciting facilities, including our skills, ultrasound and human performance laboratories, and Clinical Simulation Centre. Find our more.
Whatever you'd like to know, we can help find the answer. Contact our team today.
Explore the internationally-recognised research, which underpins and informs our teaching.