Radiography and Radiotherapy CPD
The MSc Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences CPD courses and its four specialised pathways is designed to enable you to enhance your current knowledge and understanding in the field of diagnostic and therapeutic radiography and give you opportunities to challenge and critically evaluate your professional practice. The aim is to advance your skills as a professional and develop your career so that you can practice safely, effectively and legally.
- Computed Tomography (CT) applications
- Computed Tomography (CT) in Practice
- Magnetic resonance imaging applications
- Magnetic resonance imaging in practice
- Science and principles of computed tomography (CT)
- Science and principles of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Sectional anatomy for imaging (distance learning)
- Applications of ultrasound science
- Theory and clinical applications of abdominal and general ultrasound
- Theory and clinical applications of early pregnancy ultrasound
- Theory and clinical applications of gynaecological ultrasound
- Theory and clinical applications of obstetric ultrasound
- Ultrasound independent work based skills 1 2 & 3
Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Advanced decision making in health and social care
- Coaching skills for leading
- Developing and Managing People within Healthcare
- Independent professional study 1 & 2
- Independent reflection in professional practice
- Independent Work Based Skills
- MSK Pathologies for healthcare professionals
- Redesigning services for the future
- Research Investigation
- Research Methods
- Research Methods via DL
- Supporting Clinical Education
Explore our exciting facilities, including our skills, ultrasound and human performance laboratories, and Clinical Simulation Centre. Find our more.
Whatever you'd like to know, we can help find the answer. Contact our team today.
Explore the internationally-recognised research, which underpins and informs our teaching.