Paramedic Science CPD
The Paramedic Science CPD modules have been designed and developed to ensure they match the requirements
that paramedics need to demonstrate providing a flexible and innovative approach to postgraduate education. The course also includes interprofessional modules, which are aimed at health professionals who cross professional boundaries in their day-to-day practice. These modules compliment this provision ensuring you have the right skills to engage in these new emerging roles.
- Advanced decision making in health and social care
- Coaching skills for leading
- Developing and Managing People within Healthcare
- Independent professional study 1 & 2
- Independent reflection in professional practice
- Independent Work Based Skills
- MSK Pathologies for healthcare professionals
- Redesigning services for the future
- Research Investigation
- Research Methods
- Research Methods via DL
- Supporting Clinical Education
Explore our exciting facilities, including our skills, ultrasound and human performance laboratories, and Clinical Simulation Centre. Find our more.
Whatever you'd like to know, we can help find the answer. Contact our team today.
Explore the internationally-recognised research, which underpins and informs our teaching.