The Dietetics (Advanced Practice) Continuing Professional Development courses are designed to meet the needs of dietitians who want to advance their knowledge in dietetics through a postgraduate degree. It builds on your current knowledge and expertise and provides opportunities for you to critically challenge and evaluate your professional practice.
- Advanced decision making in health and social care
- Coaching skills for leading
- Developing and Managing People within Healthcare
- Independent professional study 1 & 2
- Independent reflection in professional practice
- Independent Work Based Skills
- MSK Pathologies for healthcare professionals
- Obesity and weight management
- Redesigning services for the future
- Research Investigation
- Research Methods
- Research Methods via DL
- Supporting Clinical Education
Explore our exciting facilities, including our skills, ultrasound and human performance laboratories, and Clinical Simulation Centre. Find our more.
Whatever you'd like to know, we can help find the answer. Contact our team today.
Explore the internationally-recognised research, which underpins and informs our teaching.