How to write a nomination
Your nomination is important
So that you give your chosen candidate the best possible chance of winning a Dean's Award, you need to think about what you want to say when you write your nomination. It's important that you outline the reason for your nomination and why you think this person deserves to win.
How to write a successful nomination
- Take your time to write the nomination - don't leave it to the last minute.
- Choose the most appropriate category for your nomination - read the award descriptions carefully before selecting the category for your nomination.
- State clearly - why you think either yourself or your nominee deserves to win. You can reiterate this at the end of your nomination as well.
- Back up your reasons with examples and evidence of why you or your nominee deserves to win.
- Submit your nomination to just one category - putting the same nomination into multiple categories will not improve the chances of winning a prize.