Postgraduate business courses
Courses to choose from
If you are looking to further your education as well as your career prospects, choose from a wide range of postgraduate business courses:
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Business Analysis and Consultancy
- Business and Organisational Strategy
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Global Business (Dual Award)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Leadership and Management in Public Services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Project Management
We also offer a flexible route, based on work experience, giving you the opportunity to select different subject areas to develop an individual but coherent programme that suits your own needs.
We also offer 2 doctorate programmes:
You can choose to study our postgraduate courses either on a full-time basis (usually one year), or part-time (usually over two years).
Our Doctorate programmes can only be studied on a part-time basis.
Access our wide range of professionally accredited short courses to boost your career.
Fees and Scholarships
Make an application
We offer a range of support services to our Business School students, which are in addition to the University-wide student support services.