Registration and enrolment
All students must register with the University before the start of every academic year of their course.
Registration is the process through which you:
- agree to be a student member of the University
- agree to abide by the University's regulations and to become liable for fee payments
- enrol on the modules you will be studying during the year
Registration is a two-stage process
Student Self Enrolment (SSE)
You will self enrol online for your course.
You will receive online account details and details of how to access the online enrolment service.
Most students can enrol online before arriving at the University. However, this can be completed in person if you have encountered any issues.
Confirm your personal information and pay your fees.
Most students need to attend the registration in person at University.
Before we send you the details you must:
- Have your fee status confirmed. If your fee status is unclear you will be sent an email requesting additional information to enable the Student Registration Team to determine your fee status. Until this information is received no information on how to register will be sent to you.
- Have a formal letter of admission and have your offer confirmed. The offer of admission is in most cases sent from the University Admissions Service. In some instances such as in the School of Health and Social Care, offers of admission to Continuing Professional Development modules are sent from the School.
When you meet these conditions you will be sent information on how to enrol and register. The details are normally sent to you by email.
For more advice, please contact our Student Centre on:
+44 (0)1707 284800
Questions about registration?
Please contact our Student Centre if you need more information about the registration and enrolment process.
The Herts Handbook 2017/18