Apply for student finance for 2018/19
Student Finance England
New full-time students
Students starting a course in September 2018 can apply now
- Please ensure that you complete a 2018/19 application.
- Please ensure that you provide full and complete information on your application, including details of any previous study you have undertaken at Higher Education Level in any country. If you do not provide full and complete information, this may result in a withdrawal of funding issued.
If you have any queries about which form you should complete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
25 May 2018 is the application deadline for courses starting in September 2018. You can still apply after this date, but Student Finance cannot guarantee that your funding will be in place by the time you start your course.
If you are unable to find your course when you apply, please email email@example.com with you UCAS ID.
Part time students can apply for a tuition fee loan from Student Finance.
Applications for courses starting in September 2018 will open shortly. Further information about student finance and loans.
Distance Learning students
Distance Learning students may be eligible for a tuition fee loan. Further information about student finance and loans.
Need to change your student finance application?
If you have already applied for student finance and you need to change your application, you may be able to do so online, by logging into your student finance account. What you are able to change will depend on what stage your application is at.
You will also need to notify us of any changes to your course, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will inform Student Finance of the changes.
Be careful with your personal details online. Students are often targeted with phishing emails around student finance payment dates.
- The Student Loans Company (SLC) will never ask you to update your bank details by email.
- SLC will never ask you to verify your student account details by email.
- Ignore SLC branded messages that tell you to 'validate your account' or provide any personal, security or banking details.
Contact our Student Centre for more advice on fees and funding.
+44 (0)1707 284800
Student finance calculator
The student loans company have developed a finance calculator which will provide you with a tailored estimate of the financial support you could receive.