Allowance for disabled students

If you have a disability or a long term medical condition, we strongly recommend that you look into your eligibility to apply for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA). This allowance could provide you with the funding for disability related support to assist with your studies.

Apply for the Disabled Students’ Allowance.

More information

Contact the University's Disability Services by email at or
call us on tel +44 (0)1707 281338 if you need more information, including alternatives available to University of Hertfordshire students who are not eligible for Disabled Students' Allowance.

  • Any questions?

    Contact our Student Centre for more advice on fees and funding.

    +44 (0)1707 284800