Applying for your visa

Pay your fees ->

Do I need a visa?

Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa to study in the UK. Check to see if you need a visa on the Home Office website.

Tier 4 UK visa
Tier 4 is part of the UK visas and immigration’s points based system for non-EEA students who wish to study in the UK....
Applying for a short-term study visa
A short-term study visa will allow you entry to the UK to study a short course for a maximum of 6 months, or up to 11 months if you are coming to study an Engli...
Ready to make your visa application?
To apply for a Tier 4 (General) visa you must complete an online application form (unless you are applying from North Korea, where you must complete a paper app...
  • Additional Box #1.9.1 215872

    International Student Support

    Don't forget, during your whole time at the University, support and guidance is available.

  • Additional Box #1.9.3 218912

    Contact the Team

    If you have a question regarding your visa application, why not contact for help.

Next intake

  • September 2018
  • Apply now